I believe this domain is an Malware domain(s) --> which should be blocked as..
- Single domain blocking
gogle.net CNAME . ; Malicious *.gogle.net CNAME . ; Malicious
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
See https://github.com/DandelionSprout/adfilt/issues/188. This domain has a lot of detections: https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show_mobile?name=gogle.net on VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/b6d004b2507dcdf8febff4752a78926fbcc47f207ad6b17b7bbc157360ddb91e/detection and it seems like it has been abused for a while: https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/gogle.net.
- Have you followed the guidelines in our Contributing document?
- Have you checked to ensure there aren't other open Merge Requests (MR) or Issues for the same update/change?
- Added [[ screenshot/ ]] for prove of [[ falsenegative/ | False Negative ]]
- Have you added an explanation of what your submission do and why you'd like us to include them??
- Checked the internet for verification?
- Have you successfully ran tests with your changes locally?
- RPZ Server (Team @spirillen)
- Added to Source file